Join us for a free, informative webinar about the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC). The webinar will be given multiple times, be sure to register by using the link above.
The webinar is hosted by Payroll Vault-Redlands in partnership with Prospect Financial Solutions based in Redlands, CA. The speaker is John Hopkins, who is a partner at these firms. He is a licensed Enrolled Agent with 15 years of experience in the payroll tax and income tax business. Payroll Vault has helped hundreds of our clients in their pursuit of the ERTC.
John will provide clarity and facts. His goal is to cut through the confusion, by giving you the correct information you need to determine if you qualify. If you do, our team can assist with calculating and applying for the credits.
The Webinar will cover these important points and more:
- The ERTC:
- is still available.
- is NOT the same as the PPP or the EIDL.
- is a payroll tax credit claimed on amended payroll tax returns.
- is determined on a calendar quarter basis.
- is given to businesses that qualify—businesses that retained employees during an economic downturn.
- To qualify:
- either experienced a decline in revenue in 2020 or 2021 compared to respective quarters in 2019,
- or suffered a partial or total business closure due to a government COVID order,
- or be a Recovery Start Up Business.
- The credit is calculated:
- on a calendar quarter basis.
- based on wages paid per employee. The credit max is $5,000/employee (2020) and $28,000/employee (2021)
- The credit has limitations:
- Wages paid to owners/family members are excluded.
- PPP money enters the equation (even though the ERTC and the PPP are not the same)
- Must follow specific IRS/government guidelines
- As is the case with every government ‘program’, there is much more to the story.
The invitation to this webinar is open to any and all. Please share with your business friends and colleagues.